Fire Service Urges Charges Women On Better Understanding Of Gas Usage, As Cooking Gas Explosion Kills Woman In Kwara

Written by on November 1, 2022

The Director, Kwara State Fire Service, Prince Falade John Olumuyiwa has  charged the general public particular women to go and learn the correct practice of using cooking gas cylinder.

This call became imperative following a cooking gas explosion on Monday which killed one Mrs. Adeola Adewale at Tebanacle 2c Area, Egbe Garage in Omu-aran, Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara State.

This was contained in a statement signed and issued by Hassan Adekunle, Head of Media and Publicity for the Director, Kwara State Fire Service and made available to newen in Ilorin.

According to him, the terrible incident which eventually claimed the life of the victim woman occurred on Monday at about 10:35hrs while she was trying to prepare food for her family members.

Firemen were able to put the situation under control on time and saved the victim’s husband who had also been trapped inside the fire explosion and was taken to hospital prompt treatment.

Report says, the building areas affected by the fire generated from the gas explosion were sitting room, kitchen and dining.

Uploaded By: OLUWASEYI OLORUNLEKE


Current track

Title

Artist

Background